Wednesday, March 25, 2009

transfers

Much of the email time in the last few weeks has been dedicated working on college stuff. I apologize that the blog entry has taken a slacking. I hope you all understand.

I did want to give an update for transfers. Elder Argyle and I are happily staying together for another transfer (if one of us gets transferred, it will be to an English area, and neither of us want that) and Elder Snyder is also sticking around with us. In fact, it is exciting because Elder Snyder's got another new greenie, fresh from the MTC. We'll get to know him better as time goes on.

The work goes well and we had a really great week, with some great missionary activities in the branch. I hope you are all well and that your lives of faithful service are receiving due blessings. I love you all. Be faithful.

-Elder Sam Bostwick

No comments: