Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sad to report nothing much

I wish I knew how to work harder to produce more success in this area. Little success means little to report.

But my testimony is still burning stronger. I love reading from the scriptures. I love how the Bible and the Book of Mormon work so well together. When Christ is visiting the Americas, I think it is amazing that He teaches virtually nothing that He didn't already teach in the Bible. His Gospel is the same, and always has been.

I am working hard, don't get the idea that I am not. We pray for the Lord's help to magnify our efforts. I'll keep you posted. I'm sorry that I take so long to write back to individual letters, especially Becca, I'm sorry.

I love you all, keep being good examples around and pray for opportunities to share the Gospel with others. Have a good week.

-Elder Sam Bostwick

No comments: