Wednesday, February 6, 2008

short

I sadly have very little to report on this last week. I have been doing a lot of organizing, a necessary evil when an area has not been kept up very well. I get satisfaction from working hard to make paperwork accurate and all up to date, even though it is tedious and sometimes feels hardly worth doing.

Learning a new area has made time slow down very much. It has been a long week, but things will start picking up. I am enjoying the blessings of living in a single companionship apartment, but do see the down sides. Elder Wood is funny, but works too hard to make people like him. I like him, and he doesn't have to work for it. And he teaches me a lot of Spanish.

That's really all for this week, I hope I have more to say coming up.

-Elder Sam Bostwick

P.S. We did really enjoy the funeral services for President Hinckley. It is bittersweet, and the great thing is the church is still true, no matter what.

No comments: