Wednesday, January 14, 2009

quickly

This week has passed rather quickly. We had a good week lesson-wise last week, teaching more than we normally do. I think that helped move time along.

We also had a week full of exchanges and baptismal interviews, a zone conference and a lot of fun new things for me. I have really enjoyed the new experiences that have come my way, it makes me very grateful for the ability to cope with it all. We constantly work to improve our area, find new people to teach, and help our current people progress. With so much time in this area, I really, really want to leave it considerably better than I found it. I wish I had a small view of the grand scheme of things and see if my efforts are being wasted in unfruitful activities.

One of the best things that happened this week was finishing up with all of the college headache. All my applications, auditions, essays, resumes and everything have been completed and sent off. All I have to do now is just wait. And I am so ready to be done worry about it all. Hooray! Thanks one last time to everybody who helped with sending me stuff and reviewing my essays and deciphering all of my poorly-explained requests. It is done now!

My time is gone, I love you all. Keep doing good. I am doing well and happily engaged in the work we do. Much love!

-Elder Sam Bostwick

No comments: